MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
I won't use generic mags.

The first place I looked says the have 1295 factory in stock.
They are double the cost they were a year ago but they have them.
Keep searching they are out there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
These are not generic mags. They are S&W factory mags. Here's the link. The price is not low,forty bucks, but it will probably get worse. Not many places have them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got a couple S&W 17 rounders from Botach. They show over 1000 in stock
[/QUOTEhave to
These are not generic mags. They are S&W factory mags. Here's the link. The price is not low,forty bucks, but it will probably get worse. Not many places have them.

Thanks guys yeah many places have the pro mag and the ets but hardly any oem

·
Registered
578 Posts
Thanks guys yeah many places have the pro mag and the ets but hardly any oem
I'm not sure I would trust a Promag to be a door stop let alone something that needed to be reliable.

I know a guy that uses ETS Glock mags at the range and they work most of the time. I have no knowledge of their M&P mags, I just use factory mags then there is no questions on reliability.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have an ETS 30 rounder, and it will not lock the slide open after the last shot. I will not buy any more from them. It's a range mag, but I expect all mags to lock the slide back.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I tried an ets 17rnd mag. I can't trust it unfortunately so I will be sending it back.
That's actually not a bad price on the oem mags. I would get that for sure. Then if you want extended just get a baseplate.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I run the TTI +6 base plates they come with a longer spring so I was wondering if the pro mag would work with the TTI baseplate hmmmm that as I wouldn’t need the spring I wonder if anyone has tried it yet

·
Registered
509 Posts
I know a guy who buys promags. The same guy calls me and asks when I'm coming home again. He's having feed issues and wants to know if I can take a look at his pistol/magazines the next time we sit down and talk.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Inthink the pro mag issue with the M&p is the same issue as the Kci with Glock the springs are weak I had issues with a stick kci in my glocks but added an oem Glock spring and it works flawlessly hell a kci is like 10 bucks and an oem Glock spring is 4 so it’s a win in my book

·
Registered
9 Posts
Which ones are good? Seems like no one has the 17 rd 9mm s&w ones in stock anywhere
MOLON87. I have two almost new 9mm 17 round factory mags. I'll get you the cost Monday as I'm pretty busy today. I'm answering here cause I keep getting messages stating the M&P servers are not responding to my messages. I also have an almost new Storm Lake BBL, with about two hundred rounds through it for $50.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MOLON87. I have two almost new 9mm 17 round factory mags. I'll get you the cost Monday as I'm pretty busy today. I'm answering here cause I keep getting messages stating the M&P servers are not responding to my messages. I also have an almost new Storm Lake BBL, with about two hundred rounds through it for $50.
I’ll take the mags thank you my number is 505-234-4754 shoot me a text when you get that total for me

·
Registered
49 Posts
Check if in stock ACT -Mags M&P 17 rd may purchase from dealer or Greg Cote LLC I have couple couple for range use.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the two 17 rd. mags, and it is $5.00 to ship to your zip code. M&P forum keeps sending me messages a=stating their server is not responding to my emails.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts