MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has finally come I am now taking 18 days of doing absolutley.....nothing
no more 0530 alarms or work time to catch up on sleep... Dont plan on going anywhere except my local range once or twice... 8)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
im with ya, december 21, my base closes until the january 2. plus we got admin leave for the 24th. love my govt job

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Soak it up brother! You deserve all the R&R you can get. And one or two visits to the range??
No I understand, take it easy on your leave buddy.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I havent worked, or put a uniform on in nearly 60 days and I have a 120 days to go before I can legally go to work. Do something now Jason, before you go stir crazy; trust me...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Morgan Walker said:
I havent worked, or put a uniform on in nearly 60 days and I have a 120 days to go before I can legally go to work. Do something now Jason, before you go stir crazy; trust me...
How are you still sane????

Thanks guys I just got back from the mandatory dont go crazy, dont drink and drive crap. we all signed out now its time for the honeydolist
everyone else enjoy your Christmas break as well 8)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Jason and you other guys, enjoy your leave and happy holidays, I cant wait till the 22nd, thats when mine starts and it is finally going to be some serious range time. :twisted:

J

·
0 Posts
28 Dec to 13 Jan for me. The new rule book is out so it is time to bring the race car up to the new changes. Between doing nothing that is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts