648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
coltman1985 said:
So how much for the R-1?

With or without the LT mount? Also, I would advise against the R-1 as it is almost as much as the T-1 without the same capabilities. The best value is the H-1.

C4

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I saw this one in silver mounted on a USPSA race gun! It got me salivating! How much for the H-1 then w/out mount. I am assuming that I have to buy a specific mount that has to attach to frame of the 1911 wide body.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
coltman1985 said:
I saw this one in silver mounted on a USPSA race gun! It got me salivating! How much for the H-1 then w/out mount. I am assuming that I have to buy a specific mount that has to attach to frame of the 1911 wide body.

I PM'd the price on the H-1 without the LT mount. The LT mount isn't needed in your situation.

Since the H-1 uses a weaver mount, you would need some sort of weaver rail on your 1911.

C4

·
Registered
298 Posts
coltman1985 said:

I believe it was Chris Tilley (USPSA Grandmaster) that had a R1 on his Open gun at SHOT this year. I don't know if he's using one as I think he's sponsored by C-more (or was). He's the 2006 Open Nat'l Champion (at 21yrs old), IIRC he made Grandmaster at 16yrs old. He's truly an amazing shooter and an asset to the sport/game.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts