MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the coming of the witching hour.. gun owners must beware.Zombies are on the prowl. They are canibals, and will feast on the flesh of your daughters! If you don't have any daughters, they will feast on the flesh of your friends daughters!!! And we just can't have that!!

Now.. you can't kill a zombie.. they are already dead.. what you need to do is shoot them in the pelvis! They may be the living dead.. but at least thy wont be the walking dead!!

Be careful out there!!

Raymond

·
Registered
323 Posts
I plan on leading the zombie's to a anti gun rally. Since none of them will be armed, it will be a halloween fiest!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
be very careful my Friend.. Zombies can not be led! If I had a nickel for every zombie that stabbed me in the back.. well.. lets just say I would have a couple of bucks in the bank!! You can not kill them.. the evil bastards!!

I am very concerned about this... my armed brethren don't know how to disable these evil bastards!! You cant kill them!! THEY ARE ALREADY DEAD!! But you can shoot them in the pelvis.. they will drop just like aunt Mays apple soufflé!! The walking dead are just as apt to fall to the nature of physics as an atomic bomb.. thats just the way things go...

Keep your gaurd up! And your finger on the trigger!! Oct 31 is coming.. and I fear that all hell is going to break loose!! Be wary my friends.. be very wary...

Raymond

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The good news is.. that when I drink, Elizabeth makes me lock up all my guns.. and I never ever drive while intoxicated!! The bad news is that Lilly lets me play on the computer!! I'm not sure which is more dangerous.. but at least on the puter, I can't kill anybody!

Happy Haloween fellas'!! Be safe.. and have fun.. and watch out for the zombies!!

Raymond

·
Registered
293 Posts
Geroge Romero, Where are YOU?!

On the topic of zombies, a pelvis shot WILL slow them down, however, the "pieces parts" keep on coming!

Afraid only a headshot will do ... There's a reason the undead hunger for brains, Brains, BRAINS!

So get those targets up and practice shooting for the medula oblongata, though remember, when it comes to zombies, you may be facing something that barely qualifies as "human looking".

Might want to run down to the local arcade and practice with House of the Undead or some such zombie shooter for a more "realistic" practice session!

Good "Haunting" and remember, it may look like a zombie, walk like a zombie, and smell like a zombie, but IF instead of "brains, Brains, BRAINS" it says, "Twick o' Tweet", it AIN'T a ZOMBIE!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Re: Geroge Romero, Where are YOU?!

cet said:
On the topic of zombies, a pelvis shot WILL slow them down, however, the "pieces parts" keep on coming!

Afraid only a headshot will do ... There's a reason the undead hunger for brains, Brains, BRAINS!

So get those targets up and practice shooting for the medula oblongata, though remember, when it comes to zombies, you may be facing something that barely qualifies as "human looking".

Might want to run down to the local arcade and practice with House of the Undead or some such zombie shooter for a more "realistic" practice session!

Good "Haunting" and remember, it may look like a zombie, walk like a zombie, and smell like a zombie, but IF instead of "brains, Brains, BRAINS" it says, "Twick o' Tweet", it AIN'T a ZOMBIE!

Man I'm laughing so hard I bout fell out of my chair.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Geroge Romero, Where are YOU?!

cet said:

Man!! I sure am glad you are out there!! People just think I am kidding around but I am not! Zombies are killers!! They are not very nice at all!! And rude!! I hate that in an undead person.. rude.. harumph!!

evil bastards!!

Raymond

·
Registered
150 Posts
Captain Ray said:
Now.. you can't kill a zombie.. they are already dead.. what you need to do is shoot them in the pelvis! They may be the living dead.. but at least thy wont be the walking dead!!

Raymond

Gotta use a silver bullet. :wink:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
BSTOCK said:
Gotta use a silver bullet. :wink:
Well, that is the whole reason winchester makes....

SILVERTIPS!!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BSTOCK said:
[quote name='Captain Ray']

Raymond

Gotta use a silver bullet. :wink:[/quote]

I am not sure about that.. I thought silver bullets were for killing ware-wolves? (An equal, and menacing creature, I must say!)

Incidentally, the pelvis shot is equally effective on Crystal Meth addicts, and those who are high on PCP. I suppose that these addicts are more or less zombies anyway.. it just makes sense. I am not sure how they would fare against a silver bullet.. but in a pinch, I would give it a try.

Raymond

·
Registered
150 Posts
Captain Ray said:
[quote name='BSTOCK'][quote name='Captain Ray']

Raymond

Gotta use a silver bullet. :wink:[/quote]

I am not sure about that.. I thought silver bullets were for killing ware-wolves? (An equal, and menacing creature, I must say!)

Incidentally, the pelvis shot is equally effective on Crystal Meth addicts, and those who are high on PCP. I suppose that these addicts are more or less zombies anyway.. it just makes sense. I am not sure how they would fare against a silver bullet.. but in a pinch, I would give it a try.

Raymond[/quote]

Silver bullets indeed killed warewolves. They must be good becase the Lone Ranger used them

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
This time of the year I keep my gun loaded with Silvertips with the hollowpoints stuffed with garlic and I have now learned from this thread I should always be aiming for the Hip.

Now, I think I have my Hallow's eve action plan in place.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Dan Burwell said:
This time of the year I keep my gun loaded with Silvertips with the hollowpoints stuffed with garlic and I have now learned from this thread I should always be aiming for the Hip.

Now, I think I have my Hallow's eve action plan in place.

Ohoooo. the missing ingredient. Garlic. Now we are all set.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Captain Ray said:
With the coming of the witching hour.. gun owners must beware.Zombies are on the prowl. They are canibals, and will feast on the flesh of your daughters! If you don't have any daughters, they will feast on the flesh of your friends daughters!!! And we just can't have that!!

Be careful out there!!

Raymond

I know I'll have to keep my black cat inside, and I may have to keep my M&P by the candy (on the other side of the bowl, of course). There may be some big bad T or T's.
8)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sacrum

This bone if formed by the five sacral vertebral that are fused together to form a wedged shape bone that functions to supports the pelvis and transmits the weight of the body into the legs through the sacroiliac joints. The sacrum is one of the three bones making the pelvis; the other are the ischium and ilium. The sacrum has four pairs of foramina on each side which provide exit points for the dorsal and ventral sacral nerves.

Pure Zombie disabling technology! But, care must be taken.. a shot to the hip might make the Zombie hop around and look silly.. it might not keep it from trying to eat your brain!

Oh, and BSTOCK.. Not only did the Lone Ranger use silver bullets, but Mel Gibsons charachter in The Patriot, used the precious metal as well! Mel melted silver play soldiers that were his murdered son to slay the enemy!! There must be something going on with the silver!

Raymond

·
Registered
150 Posts
Captain Ray said:
Sacrum

This bone if formed by the five sacral vertebral that are fused together to form a wedged shape bone that functions to supports the pelvis and transmits the weight of the body into the legs through the sacroiliac joints. The sacrum is one of the three bones making the pelvis; the other are the ischium and ilium. The sacrum has four pairs of foramina on each side which provide exit points for the dorsal and ventral sacral nerves.

Pure Zombie disabling technology! But, care must be taken.. a shot to the hip might make the Zombie hop around and look silly.. it might not keep it from trying to eat your brain!

Oh, and BSTOCK.. Not only did the Lone Ranger use silver bullets, but Mel Gibsons charachter in The Patriot, used the precious metal as well! Mel melted silver play soldiers that were his murdered son to slay the enemy!! There must be something going on with the silver!

Raymond

The Lone Rangers horse was also named Silver.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts