MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not new to the M&P series.I currently own a M&P 9,M&P 9C, M&P 45,and a 40 C. The 40 shot ok .just wasn't my thing. I have no better explination. I took it out to the 50 yard line and no kidding 5 shots in 5 inches strung vertically and to the right on a IALEFI Q target.MMMMMMMMMMM maybe I won't sell it

·
Registered
673 Posts
rthomse said:
just to clarify this was done from prone with a sandbag rest.

Still sounds good to me
You think you got enough MP's there?? :wink:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Good Call...

·
Registered
471 Posts
My experience was that I was FAR more accurate with my .40c than I was with the G27 that it replaced. The G27 is a fine gun, but I did not shoot it very well.

Ron

·
Registered
27 Posts
dont get it

why own so many versions of the m&p when there are so many other good guns out there. It's like owning four different models of Hondas. etc. M&P is great but Id like to feel something different.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I shoot my 9c better than I ever shot my P2k 40. And HK's are well-known for their recoil-soaking designs.

Won't say the M&P is more refined than the HK, but I sure shot it better. And its more comfortable. And that's all I care about.

Its a daily carry. Oh, and the M&P coming with 3 grips instead of 2... while a relatively small deal, ended up making a huge difference.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts