MP-Pistol Forum banner

alrighty... anymore californians yet?..

4063 Views 19 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Gregchico
i think there might be one or so here...
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
YOu're just posting your "new intro" post, and you've got 83 posts?

Well, better late than never!

See less See more
actually no.. im asking if there are anymore californians yet.. i joined this forum about a month or two ago..
uhh, are you guys drunk?!! :roll: i already introed my self 2 months ago..

im just seein if there are anymore people from california yet...
hey, I'm new here from Cali (Southern Inland Empire to be exact) and I just got my M&P 40 a week ago. Immediately took it to an indoor range to break it in. Like it almost as much as my cigars.
One more! Have about 3000 rounds thru my M&P 9mm and loving it!
awesome guys, where did you guys get your m&p's from? how much?

i still need to get some time to take mine to the range. work and finishing up school eats all my time.

i have about 600 rds sitting here waiting to be shot.. haha

ordered mine from Budsgunshop.com

520$ with night sights which is a great deal to me.
I lived in Cali for 18 years before I joined the Army. Now I move from state to state. But Cali is where I hold residence.
Im originaly from Cali turned Okie in 98. LOL Cali's gun laws suck
yes they do.. as long as i have my M&P im happy.. id be happier with a good ol M16 to keep up with my Marine corps shooting..
Got mine thru Turner's, where else in Cali do prices even meet theirs? Paid $510 w/standard sights. Matney's right, Cali gun laws are the worst, no protection for law-abiding civilians; guess most of the costal states are that way for both East and West. I'm finishing school too, but I can't go a month w/out making time for a few hours of shooting.
I understand your situation!!!

510 isnt bad, my local shops wanted 550$ for std sights.. i got my night sights ver through Buds. Transfer fees shipping and everything to get the gun in my hands came out to about 600$
Exiledviking said:
Got mine for $499.

mine what? shipping? tax? transfer fees?
My new M&P 9mm was $499 before tax and $35 DROS. I think it was $574 OTD.

Got it at Range Master of Santa Maria.
499 isnt bad, for california anyways. all the stores i went to wanted 550 for std and at least 640+ for night sights
Been lurking for a couple months, decided I'd create an account. Got my M&P .40 at Wild Sports up in Carmichael for $499 + fees. Thinking of picking up a 9mm from Bud's. Price is almost worth the hassle.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.