MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed Ameriglo and the guy told me in Feb 2007 they will have night sights for the M&P. I have sets on both my Glock 23 and Glock 38 and they're really nice.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
I put a note on another area on this to some extent. Rick the owner of Ameri-GLo asked me to design sights for the M&P. I have sent him the drawings and have done some work on an actual sight. He is hopefully going to have me a working prototype at the SHOT show. It will be a very clean sight. No extra angles and good down range view. Also a very concealable profile with a front angle to allow for the worst case of an injury only allowing one hand operation of the pistol. As soon as I have something in hand that is good to, go I'll post some pictures. Plans are to have it in plain black and tritium dots. I want the operator style with no white outline on the back dots as to not draw to much attention there. Lets not forget. As I like to say the rear sight is a window NOT a picture to be looked at just through. This is a pure fighting sight. I'll try to keep every body posted. Merry Christmas CHECK 360 David Bowie

·
Site Staff
9,606 Posts
Bowie Tactical said:
As I like to say the rear sight is a window NOT a picture to be looked at just through.

That's an excellent way to put it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts