MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the range yesterday to try out my new AK. Love it.

I also put 200 rounds thru the .40c without a hiccup. I am confident on the reliability of this gun. Feels as if the trigger is super light now and smoother as well. I dry fire practice quite a bit, I'm sure that helped.

On a side note, Blazer brass is much cleaner than WWB, CHEAPER TOO!

Happy with my M&P! Keep up the reliability testing!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Gamisou said:

It certainly has been for me too. Good stuff no problems with it out of my 40c. roughly 300 rounds of WWB, and 500 of Blazer Brass so far.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm still waiting for my M&P40 to come back from the factory. It developed the mag drop issue after less than 30 rounds. By 100 hunred rounds it was dropping every second to third shot.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My first time at the range I noticed that the magazine wouldn't fully seat because the release button was half stuck. The mag stayed seated until a little bump, or shock from being fired. I had to load the mag, and push the mag release button from the opposite side(to lock it in) if it didn't automatically. When I got home, I lightly sanded/buffed the button and put it back in. SUPER SMOOTH. Mags pop out with a smooth button, and stays put when loaded.

Don't really consider it a prob with the gun, just needed a little finessing. Other than that no issues at all.

·
Registered
380 Posts
jediihaf said:
[quote name='Gamisou']

It certainly has been for me too. Good stuff no problems with it out of my 40c. roughly 300 rounds of WWB, and 500 of Blazer Brass so far.[/quote]

me too. mainly ben using blazer brass... this week walmart ran out, so i was forced to buy WWB... damn, my gun was gross, and i was even gagging on the smoke and crap flying from the gun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts