1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
210 Posts
I too was debating the issue, but got the compact. If you don't own a compact, I would definitely recommend the M&Pc!

·
Registered
471 Posts
I do not have a full size, bur I sure love my compact!! For me, it is the perfect size.

Ron

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've been trying to decide the same thing myself. I would like to have a compact, and I want to customize a full size. Oh yeah, thinking about an AR.........

Now where is my lottery check......

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
131 Posts
Got one of each in 9mm, saving for the 45 now! Since my compact is for CCW, I can't think of any reason to have more than one of that form factor but multiple full-size models in different calibers are appealing.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rswaz said:
Got one of each in 9mm, saving for the 45 now! Since my compact is for CCW, I can't think of any reason to have more than one of that form factor but multiple full-size models in different calibers are appealing.

The reason I would stick with a 40 is simply I dont like buying all the different ammo, besides I can use my Full Sized mags in a Compact, if I choose to go that route. My Army buds are beating me up about the decision to go with a compact vs. an AR15, so I am still undecided. :wink:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
65 Posts
I've had the full size in 9mm since early October and just finally came home with the Compact in 9mm this morning after several weeks of agonizing over the decision. I had wanted to pick up a 1911 in .45 ACP but the rising costs of ammo and what appears to be recent price increases in the Springfield line (I had my heart set on a "Loaded") changed my mind for me. It also helped to have a birthday gift card from Gander Mountain to put toward the Compact. I think Yukon's recent reports on his M&Pc 9mm helped sway me in that direction too.

I'm hoping to get to the range tomorrow and will report after that. Did I need the Compact? Of course not. Did I want it? You betcha!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Site Staff
2,805 Posts
I like the both Idea

·
Registered
21 Posts
Want to trade my .40 compact for a 9 FS Pro.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I went the other direction, I had a compact and did not like it. I own 3 full size 9mm and 2 mid size M&P 45s. Personal preference. I was giving up fewer rounds, did not feel as good in my hand, could carry as easy with my holster setups, weight was not that much different and could fire the full / mid size much better than the compact. Your mileage my vary.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts