MP-Pistol Forum banner

Another Hello - new member from NC

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  DrMark 
#1 ·
Been lurking here for a while ... looked around several other forums ... this group seems to have the best discussions, most helpful, nicest people I could ever hope to "talk" with about one of my favorite subjects. So, hi y'all!

OK, I'll settle down now.

I now have 2 S&W wheel guns a Model 19 and a 649 (wife's gun). Have previously (about 15 years ago) had a 1911, Glock, S&W 4-digit something, Winchester 1898 lever action (if memory serves, which it may not these days), the odd shotgun, etc. Been out of shooting for many years, and the wife and I are taking it up again. We just took our CCW, paid the $$ and are waiting to get the piece of paper that allows us to be as safe away from home as in our home.

Well, why am I here? I rented an M&P at the range to do the CCW qual, and it was really nice. Liked it a lot. I would like to get a full-size and compact later this month, but have a question ... has the mag issue improved? The volume of posts seems to have slowed, but are y'all seeing a real improvement? Hope so, 'cause I really like this gun. Too long for my first post so I'll shut up now.

badger

See less See more
#6 ·
Welcome to the site...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.