MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I just got my M&P 45 yesterday and have to share. All I can say is I really like it. It is the plain model, just the regular sights and a thumb safety. It sure shoots nice. It seems to have a much grittier trigger than my .40. I am going to put a few hundred rounds thru it to see if things smooth out before I start tinkering. I really think S&W hit a home run with this design. I am an avid Glock shooter and I still love them but the M&P is a very nice design and fits my hands perfectly. I can't wait for the free mags to come in. Now, if they will just release that .357SIG barrel!

Take it easy,

Wayne

·
Registered
129 Posts
My new M&P45 is sitting at the dealer. I ordered it from Bud's and it is in, but he is a part-time FFL, and he is out of town till the end of the week. The waiting is killing me. A friend of mine bought the last M&P45 at the shop I like to purchase at locally, so I ordered mine from Bud's.

I went with the no manual safety model with night sights. I think I am going to get another with the manual safety eventually.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts