MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for the right gun to purchase for about a month now. I have not shot in 5 or 6 years. I used to have a Sigma and had nothing but probs with it so had not really considered another S&W. Talking with a guy yesterday at a local shop, explaining what I was interested in and about the Sigma, he asked if I had checked out the M&P. I told him about the Sigma I had and he knew the issues the gun had without me saying them. Then he told me they fixed the issues on that gun, and that I should not over look the M&P. I reluctantly picked up a 9mm and I must say, it felt good to hold. The only thing I have held that felt better was a Walther P99. Then I felt the trigger and it felt way better than the Walther. I asked if they had one to rent and they just recently started using one for rental. I went back today and went through a box of ammo and found myself wanting another box. I shot better with this gun, after 5 or 6 years of not shooting than I have before. The M&P is is a better gun that I am a marksman for sure, but then and there I knew what I was going to buy. They had one with night sights already so I decided to put it on layaway since I wasnt planning on buy for another week. I cant wait to pick this thing up and join the crowd of happy owners and hone my skills.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't know what price your looking at but I shopped around and found the cheapest to be Budsgunshop online. You may have to pay for a transfer fee and shipping but no sales tax. Good luck.

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
tschmittel Knows what he is talking about, you cant find a better deal on a New M&P other than Buds! Thats where I got mine and I will buy again from them in a second. There getting there name out on Arf.com as well. Alot of happy campers with BudsGuns me being one of them!

Welcome aboard! 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts