MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all from the city of Tucson, Arizona. Purchased my first MP Monday and found this great site Tuesday night. Already have learned a great deal about the workings and some of the small problems of these fine pistols but in all everyone seems to be very happy with their purchases.

Looking forward to a long and lasting relationship with the MP's and this great site.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

Finalfusion is also from AZ, Phoenix area and I believe there are a couple others as well.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Well damn, he was quick... :wink:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks very much for the welcome. I noticed another member was from Tucson when I was just looking the other day. This is a very busy site.

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Anyone that lives in Az and carries an MP is ok in my book!!! Keep us informed on how your Mp opperates! Happy shooting. 8)

Tucsonstan said:
Thanks for making me feel like one of the family.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to one and all for the warm welcome. I'm sure enjoying this site. Soooooooo much information! :roll:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome to the site, Tucsonstan,

I lived in Tucson from 1960 to 1964, then moved back to Michigan. Went to Amphi HS. Then moved to Scottsdale Az. 1988 to 1998, then back to Michigan for the grankids. If you really want to know, Michigan really does suck?????

rogero, MP 40 / Soon, a MP 45.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Isnt Detroit Michigan in the top 5 as fara s crimial infestation?? Move back to AZ, then again our crime rates go up just like everywhere else!!! Good thing you have the arms to protect yourself and loved ones brother!

be safe out there

rost0125 said:
Welcome to the site, Tucsonstan,

I lived in Tucson from 1960 to 1964, then moved back to Michigan. Went to Amphi HS. Then moved to Scottsdale Az. 1988 to 1998, then back to Michigan for the grankids. If you really want to know, Michigan really does suck?????

rogero, MP 40 / Soon, a MP 45.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts