MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, who would imagine two people from N. Mississippi at the Northern TN Border joining the MP forum and posting at the same time. I rarely see allot of folks from MS on the forums.

Anyway, I just purchased a new M&P 9mm and really like it. I did allot of research prior to purchasing the M&P, and the final straw was the excellent reviews that are being written in all the gun mags, and all of the positive feedbacks in this forum.

I just purchased it yesterday, and have not been able to get to the range yet, but will send a Range Report when I get to the range.

I am a retired Viet Nam Vet, spent 20 years in the US Army. After retirement I contracted for Brown & Root, and Lockheed, traveled around the world once again...but, Somalia Africa was the last stop, I was there just as the US was pulling out and was left with a bunch of blue hatters from who knows where....they were not much on protecting Americans though.

I have been involved with firearms of various sizes for about 40 years now, and still learning. I think this little M&P will be a fine shooter. I look forward to talking to the folks on this forum and learning more.

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Welcome to the site...Enjoy

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome- I should get mine today or tomorrow!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome to the forum. congrats on the new M&P.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts