MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya all, from JVille Florida. Looks like a great site for general handgun chatter and good info on the M&P's. Just snagged a new M&P 45. My first one (does that make me a virgin?). Man this thing fits my hand like a glove (and not the one like O.J. was wearing)! 8) Have quite a bit of time behind a 1911 and not so much with a G36 (can ya tell I like .45's?). This M&P sure is easier on the grip. Never cared much for the G36, it just doesn't fit right. None of the Glocks do, but the 36 does shoot nice.

Spent some years with the USN hauling silver bullets around the globe..you Army folks be afraid...
Support our troops and godspeed to you all...or as we say here in the south...Ya'll!

t6

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
tsix said:
Hiya all, from JVille Florida. Looks like a great site for general handgun chatter and good info on the M&P's. Just snagged a new M&P 45. My first one (does that make me a virgin?). Man this thing fits my hand like a glove (and not the one like O.J. was wearing)! 8) Have quite a bit of time behind a 1911 and not so much with a G36 (can ya tell I like .45's?). This M&P sure is easier on the grip. Never cared much for the G36, it just doesn't fit right. None of the Glocks do, but the 36 does shoot nice.

Spent some years with the USN hauling silver bullets around the globe..you Army folks be afraid...
Support our troops and godspeed to you all...or as we say here in the south...Ya'll!

t6
I am going to take you under my wing like a new prisoner

refer to this thread when it comes to the navy and then come talk to the army guys

oh yeah welcome to the site

http://mp-pistol.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=6289

Navy you make me laugh...

J/k my grandpa was a boat boy too and we change words every time we see each other.. enjoy fellow uniformed man

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome to the site and the community....active duty USN here. Dont let them give you too hard of a time.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome, good to have you and congrats on the new M&P45.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Welcome to the site!!! Military earns my respect no matter what branch you have chosen, you all serve us proud.....Thank you, congrats on that new MP45!!! 8)

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

From another Navy veteran.

Saw this interesting paint job in July, just had to take a picture of this one!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

Military myself I am about to retire I just would like to leave you with this, although not a traditonal Army Navy game, but you get the idea...

:wink:

GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY...

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Morgan Walker said:
Welcome to the site...

Military myself I am about to retire I just would like to leave you with this, although not a traditonal Army Navy game, but you get the idea...

:wink:

GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY...

"Loss of situational awareness" I have had a loss of SA myself, but never while sober...what can I say, they are "O's" (as in Officers, not that there is anything wrong with that) lol...

Anyway, thanks for the welcome and if you 'green machines" want to take a random shot at this "Salty", fire away!

Seriously, Anyone who served honorably in any branch of the armed forces, ever, deserves a "snappy salute" so here ya go...<SALUTE>. Good luck in your retirement!

Love the M&P, first one I have ever had.

t6

1 - 11 of 11 Posts