MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I bought my 1st S&W, an M&P45 no slide safety, no mag safety. Unfortunately due to Commifornias 1 gun a month law I need to wait another month as I just picked up a Baby Eagle 40 which I am very happy with. I am a steel and hammer guy fond of 1911's. Picked this up because I liked the feel & look, but still a little unsure of a striker fired weapon. Glad i found this site, I have learned a few things already, like how cheap everyone else in the free country get their weapons, while we get select models because that's all the sent for DOJ drop test BS
I have read a few things that make me nervous about the pistol I just bought, but am comforted by the reports of great S&W customer service. Hope to keep reading & learning.

Rob

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Welcome, nice taste in pistols! I am eventually going to get a Deagle in 357, my buddy has the 44 mag version and is a beast......Love it 8)

Anyway welcome to the site, alot of cool folks here.

Enjoy

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
coltman1985 said:
Welcome!!

Don't forget your 2 free mags and the free range bag from S&W!!

Didn't see anything about a range bag, but already sent in the mag rebate. It was kind of the trick that pushed me over the edge to buy it. 8) .

Thanks guys

Rob

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts