MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all.

Newbie to the forum. Greetings from East Tennessee. A native of New Jersey, lived lots o'places, retired from USN with 22 years and IBM after that. Lived in Florida 18 years now in Tennessee 10 years. Have had carry permit 4 years and traditionally a revolver type, currently a Ruger SP101 .357 2.25" . Resisted transitioning to a semi auto, still dealing with that, but I may have done it.

Much magazine and forum reading and YouTube viewing led to trying the Shield in .40 and M&P Compact in 9mm. For concealed carry I found the Shield more appealing, because of the single stack mag and its slimness. I purchased a Shield in .40 in April 1 this year. Love the gun. Easy to shoot accurately, recoil seems quite mild to me, runs faultlessly, believe it to be rugged enough and is easy to care for. Sweet.

This is my first post and the beginning of a learning experience, so please bear with me if I screw up somehow.

Y'all have a good day. I'll be back later.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome from lubbock, tx. I got rid of my 9c and fought hard to get her back...currently eyeballing a 45 mid sized.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.