MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good friend of mine wanted to try out my M&P40 & 45. He along with a co-worker were thinking of buying a .40 from CDNN due to the great sale they are having. They both loved them! My friends co-worker went home after they got back from the Range and ordered one. My friend decided to wait on buying one. He doesn't know if he wants the .45 or .40. He also is working in a AR-15 project right now.

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
So, Black Rifle Disease as well as M&P, there's no hope for them now!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Can't get enough of my M&P, I'm sick with this disease as well! I've had mine for a week and I want the .45 now. Hahaha. 600 rounds through her so far, no problems yet. Trigger is finally becoming way smoother than before, I was able to nail some decent groups tonight at the range and that really had me pumped. My buddy and I took my M&P to the range last week, he turns 21 in about 9 months, he'll be buying an M&P for sure.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Tried to go to the CDNN website and couldn't access the firearms section. Is there a way to get in there without being an FFL?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Wilsoncreek said:
Tried to go to the CDNN website and couldn't access the firearms section. Is there a way to get in there without being an FFL?

No, consumers have to call their toll free number to get prices.

Bud's Gun Shop is currently running a great special on the full size and compact 9mm and 40 caliber M&P's on their website. The price is only $439, including shipping. If you want insurance on the package, it is another $7, for a total of only $446 delivered to your local transfer FFL. A lof of folks here on this board have used Buds, and have posted lots of messages about them. Just Google their name to get a link.

The above special price is only for high cap models with no internal lock, and no magazine safety. However, that is the preferred configuration for many folks. I certainly don't want an internal safety, or a magazine disconnect safety. All other M&P variants cost more, and are not on sale. Regular price at Buds has been $489, sot that is a $50 savings. In addition, when you then also figure in the $50 rebate from S&W, that brings the price down to only $389.

CDNN may be able to beat that $439, though. They sometimes get incredible deals. But watch out on shipping. Make sure you factor that in, and that you end up paying less including shipping also.

Do hurry, as the $50 rebate is only good on purchases through Dec 31st.

Lance

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm familiar with Bud's. I actually bought my first M&P from them for the price of....are you ready....$389! I wish I could buy some more for that. Right now I'm wrestling with the dilemma of buying a 45 now or waiting to see if they release the Pro in February.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts