MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been so impressed with my full size M&P 45, I knew I was going to pick up another M&P. The only question was which one. Well, I decided on the 9c, mainly due to this board. But also because it's as different from the 45 as you can get and I had the oppportunity to get one without the mag disconnect in Kalifornia...same as my 45...and I have more 9mm ammo laying around than .40 S&W. Now only have to wait ten days before I can pick it up and take it to the range.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Coastey said:
I've been so impressed with my full size M&P 45, I knew I was going to pick up another M&P. The only question was which one. Well, I decided on the 9c, mainly due to this board. But also because it's as different from the 45 as you can get and I had the oppportunity to get one without the mag disconnect in Kalifornia...same as my 45...and I have more 9mm ammo laying around than .40 S&W. Now only have to wait ten days before I can pick it up and take it to the range.

10 days waiting how can you sleep???

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='Coastey']I've been so impressed with my full size M&P 45, I knew I was going to pick up another M&P. The only question was which one. Well, I decided on the 9c, mainly due to this board. But also because it's as different from the 45 as you can get and I had the oppportunity to get one without the mag disconnect in Kalifornia...same as my 45...and I have more 9mm ammo laying around than .40 S&W. Now only have to wait ten days before I can pick it up and take it to the range.

10 days waiting how can you sleep???[/quote]

Very soundly with my M&P 45 on the nightstand. :wink:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
280 Posts
Welcome aboard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts