MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Add another owner to the M&P(full size 9mm) list. It's also my first polymer frame pistol at that. Ordered it today. Ships out tomorrow. Should have it by early or middle of next week. $419 after shipping. Throw on another $15 for my FFL guy.

Can't wait to send in my rebate as well. In the end. A new pistol for $369($50 rebate) , lifetime warranty, and 4 hi-cap mags. What's not to like?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Welcome to the site...Enjoy

·
Registered
660 Posts
Welcome to the site! Where did you get such a good deal on the MP...S&W also has a $50 rebate going on right now so if that price is still available I might grab a MP45.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fire1 said:
Welcome to the site! Where did you get such a good deal on the MP...S&W also has a $50 rebate going on right now so if that price is still available I might grab a MP45.

Gunsamrica.com

The company's name is Ammo and Arms. $399 for a 9mm or .40 cal. Your choice. Shipping is like $19. Yes! That's why I jumped on it. And it has a late serial number MPX****

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I've found some great deals on gunsamerica.com as well. You get to deal with actual shops (less chance of getting ripped off) and the prices listed are often less than those listed on their own websites.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OH YEAH! The rebate! I got it all printed out! LOL. It's such an awesome deal! $360+ for a pistol with four hi-cap mags and lifetime warranty. TOO GOOD!

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts