MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
If you want quality and value for a "complete" upper/lower I would go to RRA and pick out what you want, then call Pete at Legal Transfers LLC to get a price. I have done so and am extrememly happy. :wink:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quality & Value is a must 8) I will be checking RRA's out. Thanks for the info Pard.

coltman1985 said:
If you want quality and value for a "complete" upper/lower I would go to RRA and pick out what you want, then call Pete at Legal Transfers LLC to get a price. I have done so and am extrememly happy. :wink:

·
Registered
55 Posts
RRA good quality and price, love their carrying handle/rear sight assemblies too. But, they do have long lead time!

Check out Stag Arms too.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Don't know much about AA. If your looking for quality parts, we stock a lot of FN contracted receivers and BCG's. We also build gun's to order.

Let us know if we can help.

C4

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts
Anvil Arms seems to be a new player in the market, I first heard about them around a month ago, and since noted they are listed in the Industry section on AR15.com. I have looked at their website, that's about all I know about them, I haven't heard of anyone who has actually done business with them at this time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greetings Guys,

I saw this thread and thought I might share some information with you. I tried to do just that but I got a notice that I must have 2 posts before I can post links. So.... Here is post #1

·
Registered
3 Posts
Now that we have the requisite 2 posts out of the way, perhaps I can post what I was attempting to post in the first place. Please forgive the above useless posts, I could not think of a better way to get to cross that bridge, at least not at 0439hrs...

So, here is what I "Really" wanted to post in the first place:

G56 said:
Anvil Arms seems to be a new player in the market, I first heard about them around a month ago, and since noted they are listed in the Industry section on AR15.com. I have looked at their website, that's about all I know about them, I haven't heard of anyone who has actually done business with them at this time.

Greetings Guys,

I saw this thread and thought I might share some information with you. Here is a link to our Industry Partner section on AR15.com. There you will find a few links that will answer some of the questions that were asked about us here. http://ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=2&f=244

If you have any direct questions for me I'll be happy to answer them for you. Please note that I am pretty busy and do not get to spend a lot of time on the Internet, if you post a question here it may be some time before I get to see it. I do check email (usually) several times a day.

Friday morning I'll be on the road for an out of town gun show and will not return until lave Sunday night, so even email responses may be delayed.

Jon Kruger

President, Anvil Arms LLC

Lakeland, FL.

Lifetime NRA Member

[email protected]

http://anvilarms.com/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts