MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YukonGlocker said:
How much will you pay me to make one?

Id pay 20 bucks for a copy. Production costs are all on you though.

You should go for it, Id love a copy. I think 20-25 bucks is a fair price for a quality DVD.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
To produce a quality video would take waaaay longer than 20 minutes.

I am entertaining the idea. My only concern is the liability involved if some idiot tears something up; or worse, if some idiot doesn't do something right, causing an unsafe pistol.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
YukonGlocker said:
To produce a quality video would take waaaay longer than 20 minutes.

I am entertaining the idea. My only concern is the liability involved if some idiot tears something up; or worse, if some idiot doesn't do something right, causing an unsafe pistol.
I really enjoyed AGI's 1911 video and would buy one for the M&P. I'm no lawyer but I'm sure the liability can be handled by the usual disclaimers found on all how to videos.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
WARNING: MUST NOT BE RETARDED IF YOU PLAN ON USING THIS DVD.

That should work.

Honestly though, great idea.

ETA: fixed my broken engrish,

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
ToddG said:
[quote name='Grimwulff']WARNING: MOST NOT BE RETARDED IF YOU PLAN ON USING THIS DVD.

Just a bit of personal advice, but I wouldn't have someone who speaks broken English writing your disclaimers.
[/quote]

LOL Hey! I was laying about 10 feet from my monitor when I typed that, so I was having a hard time reading what I was typing. My normal computer for i'net browsing is my laptop, but i'm letting it cool down right now, so i'm using my desktop on my tv, which can be heard to read at times.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Armorers manual for S&W M&P9/40/45

While I was at Borders books today I leafed thru the latest book by J.B. Wood called autopistols gunsmithing or something to that effect, printed in 2007. It has a very detailed description and pictures of every step in the complete disassembly of the M&P line.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Armorers manual for S&W M&P9/40/45

DonM said:
While I was at Borders books today I leafed thru the latest book by J.B. Wood called autopistols gunsmithing or something to that effect, printed in 2007. It has a very detailed description and pictures of every step in the complete disassembly of the M&P line.

this one?

http://www.amazon.com/Automatic-Pistols-As...6501&sr=8-1

1 - 13 of 13 Posts