MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys just wondering if anyone has had any early success stories on receiving your free mags in the mail. Nobody has sent me an $82 dollar bill in the mail since grama died so I am getting a little fidgetty..

·
Registered
3 Posts
sent my coupon on the 1st (bought the pistol on may29th) and received the magazines today. the coupon states not to expect delivery for 6 to 8 weeks so i was surprised to receive mine so soon.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I just mailed my coupon for for two .45 mags today. We will see how long it takes. I also mailed my form for a free range bag. The last range bag I got took only about two weeks, hopefully this will be the same.

I could really use the .45 mags by the first Saturday in July, but I won't be surprised if they don't arrive by then.

·
Registered
495 Posts
dr2e said:
sent my coupon on the 1st (bought the pistol on may29th) and received the magazines today. the coupon states not to expect delivery for 6 to 8 weeks so i was surprised to receive mine so soon.
wow, that was fast!

·
Registered
343 Posts
My two .40 mags came in two weeks...I'm sending out the coupon for two .45 mags tomorrow so hopefully they'll arrive just a quick.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sent for mine yesterday

I sent my coupon after getting my 9C. Does anybody know what they are sending for the compacts, the extended mags or the standard mags? :?: :?:

·
Registered
495 Posts
I think I sent mine in on the 2nd also, no later than the 3rd. Haven't gotten mine yet.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Re: Sent for mine yesterday

Ultra-Armed said:
I sent my coupon after getting my 9C. Does anybody know what they are sending for the compacts, the extended mags or the standard mags? :?: :?:

Sent mine in a little over 3 weeks ago, for 9c.

Still have not received them. But will post as soon as they get here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I sent both forms for the range bag and for the magazines on 6/10 and received my range bag today. Hopefully the magazines will arrive shortly. Has anyone else received both the range bag and the magazines yet? The offers didn't state that they were mutually exclusive so I hope S&W will honor both.

·
Registered
343 Posts
MPower said:
I sent both forms for the range bag and for the magazines on 6/10 and received my range bag today. Hopefully the magazines will arrive shortly. Has anyone else received both the range bag and the magazines yet? The offers didn't state that they were mutually exclusive so I hope S&W will honor both.

You're allowed to get both the bag and the mags; I got both a couple of weeks ago from my M&P 40 purchase. Its been a week since I sent in my coupons for my M&P 45 so the new set shound be comming anytime now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thats good to hear that you can get both. The bag retails for $40 and the mags for $60-80 so thats over $100 of free merchandise on a gun that only cost me $505 to begin with.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I got the mags for my wife's purchase in a week. Mine I had bought 2 weeks before the promotion but I called customer service and they had me fax my paper work to them and they showed up today. S&W has some great service they actully care about us customers.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Bought 6 new M&Ps from 6/15 - 6/22.

Sent in 6 coupons.

So far got 3 envelopes from S&W w 2 mags each.

Invoice on 2 of them said they were for the 40s, but the mags were for the 45.

Will wait until all 12 come in, see if it evens up in the end.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts