MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here enjoy videogames? I play on the weekends, mainly adventure, racing, RPG's, and shooters. I still only have an original Xbox--not really into online gaming and Xbox games are cheap nowadays. The Max Payne series is one I replay often. Great story, and I enjoy the guns in it. Great variety of weapons IMO (dual Mac-10's woo!!)

Ciao,

Effy

P.S. If anyone here has any of the new consoles, are the games that much better than the last generation? Is it just mainly online extras with maybe better graphics? I value gameplay mostly, and the Xbox's graphics are fine for me, but are there any must play titles for any of the other systems, like Halo or Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, etc. Thanks

·
Registered
708 Posts
Eddo36 said:
Xbox 360- you should get it. more cost effective than playing on PC

but can a xbox produce better graphics? watch tv? record tv? email? word process? surf the web?

watch a dvd? play other console games? * a emulator program can simulate a Nintenod etc and play old games.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Jeez,

I must be getting older :?

I was getting ready to put myself in here as I get called a gamer all the time. The only problem is I haven't played a video game in years :wink:

·
Registered
2 Posts
rainbow six vegas evry fri and sat night

if you got live put jodus on your friends list

and let me know your from the m&p forum

·
Registered
89 Posts
Games

Area 51, Halo, United Front, all great fun and relaxing once in a while. Ha~ I got Area 51 for my birthday last Aug and still enjoying it.

I don't play online.

Jim

·
Registered
43 Posts
I play R6 quite a bit also, well not so much in the last few days new M&P and mine also broke. I'm in the process of sending it back so I went and stole my little bro's. :twisted: If anyone wants to play some just add "faceRAYPT" to your friends.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Used to be a big americas army nut [ THE BEST FIRST PERSON SHOOTER GAME BY THE WAY]

call to duty 1&2

ALL ghost recon games

Command and conquer

Medal of honor

Medal of honor pacific assult

Doom 1,2&3

Star wars battle front

·
Registered
89 Posts
Games

Hey, I don't know how I forgot the Call Of Duty series. My PC does a great job with these games.

Grandpa Jim

·
Registered
372 Posts
Yes

R6, Ghost Recon, Halo 2, CoV, WoW, most racing games, Q3, UT...

I have a few PCs, Xbox, Xbox 360 and a PS2 (although, technically, the Xbox and PS2 were "lost" in the divorce so that my son can play them). I am a PC gamer and a console game... and soon to be an IDPA gamer :p At lest I hope it's soon :roll:

MI_Jester

·
Registered
377 Posts
XBOX, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, first person shooters, Star Wars games, racing games, HALO and HALO 2. I need a 360 so I can get HALO 3 when it comes out, but that is digging into my M&P 15 fund

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm still enjoying many of my old Xbox games. Star Wars KOTOR 1 and 2 really take up my time as I try to make unique characters with different strengths. The Halos are a given, Half life 2 is a lot of fun, and the Star Wars Battlefront games are great for multiplayer. I also have Fatal Frame 2 and The suffering to finish, but those are for Halloween time. ;>

As long as there are unfinished quality games out there, I may not buy a next gen system for a long time.

Ciao,

Effy

·
Registered
377 Posts
Effyouess said:
I'm still enjoying many of my old Xbox games. Star Wars KOTOR 1 and 2 really take up my time as I try to make unique characters with different strengths. The Halos are a given, Half life 2 is a lot of fun, and the Star Wars Battlefront games are great for multiplayer. I also have Fatal Frame 2 and The suffering to finish, but those are for Halloween time. ;>

As long as there are unfinished quality games out there, I may not buy a next gen system for a long time.

Ciao,

Effy
Yes, KOTOR is one of the few games I actually got into the story. Not just a shoot'em up game if you know what I mean. Playing them was like reading a real good book; you can't put it down!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Effyouess said:

Ciao,

Effy

KOTR 2 bugged on me. Darkside near the end, when you go back to the training world and everyone is dead the old lady comes to talk to me and then.............

I tried adding her to the team, going to further back saves, everything. I had about 80 total hours by the time I gave up (between game and replaying sections).

I was so mad I never picked up the game again.

MI_Jester

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yeah i want a 360. Ive heard the ps3 has slightly better graphics...but the price is outta my league.

Ive also heard either is pointless without a HDTV.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts