MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Try Bald Mountain. I don't have any details ,but you can probably find out on line. Its up Lapeer Rd. north of the Palace.

·
Registered
209 Posts
All depends on why you want an outdoor range. If you're looking for a range where you can conduct "dynamic" drills and the like, I haven't found anything that doesn't require a membership in the tri-county area. Baldmountain, at least the last time I was there, had some rather prohibitive range rules. I've presonally been looking into BWSA in Port Huron. Might be a bit of a drive, but I'll get a chance to practice a bit more dynamically. Plus I hear that the guys from the Michigan Defensive Firearms Institute use it to teach some classes.

-J

·
Registered
30 Posts
All depends on why you want an outdoor range. If you're looking for a range where you can conduct "dynamic" drills and the like, I haven't found anything that doesn't require a membership in the tri-county area. Baldmountain, at least the last time I was there, had some rather prohibitive range rules. I've presonally been looking into BWSA in Port Huron. Might be a bit of a drive, but I'll get a chance to practice a bit more dynamically. Plus I hear that the guys from the Michigan Defensive Firearms Institute use it to teach some classes.

-J

I'm a member at BWSA it is by far the best range in the area. MDFI does do some training there, I'll be there for carbine 1 on June 19th and I took a couple Handgun classes through MDFI. Great training org.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.