MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smith has released CORE versions of the full sized 2.0s. Any news on when they'll get out compact versions.

They've been very behind on the optics ready market for the 2.0s. They need to catch up.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Smith has released CORE versions of the full sized 2.0s. Any news on when they'll get out compact versions.

They've been very behind on the optics ready market for the 2.0s. They need to catch up.
Decide what optic you want and have the slide milled to fit it. You will most likely have it back in less than a month at average shops, if you know somebody then its faster.
I've seen compacts for $350.00 add $150.00 for slide milling and you're done. Make sure the shop you pick mills "bosses" into the slide so you don't have to mess with plates.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Decide what optic you want and have the slide milled to fit it. You will most likely have it back in less than a month at average shops, if you know somebody then its faster.
I've seen compacts for $350.00 add $150.00 for slide milling and you're done. Make sure the shop you pick mills "bosses" into the slide so you don't have to mess with plates.
Yes, I know that can be done. I was hoping to have something from the factory, with the ability to switch between different optic brands, as can be done with CORE.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I became too impatient to wait for a PC C.O.R.E 45c so off to have it milled with the bonus of having some slide weight reduction done as well. Hmm, APEX trigger, suppressor height Trijicon night sights, and a Trijicon RMR should make for a great M&P 2.0 45c build :cool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A review, but she can get one before they're in the wild. Has anyone seen one of these actually available yet?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts