MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I remember correctly, I saw a custom longslide version of the M&P at the S&W booth in the commercial section of the SHOW Show. It was a 9mm and the rep said that they were probably going to come out with a competition/longslide version of the M&P. Anyone heard anything? I'd really prefer a longslide M&P to a Glock 34.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
The think when the finished gun rolls off the line it will look more like a regular M&P.

But who knows...

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
hartzpad said:
[quote name='YukonGlocker']Something like this:

Yep, that's the one. I forgot how ugly it is! Maybe I'll just stock with my CZ SP-01 for sport shooting.[/quote]

IMO if they just lengthen the frame/tac rail to the lenght of the slide it would look awesome!!!!! JMO

·
Registered
264 Posts
finalfusion said:
IMO if they just lengthen the frame/tac rail to the lenght of the slide it would look awesome!!!!! JMO

That modification would carry a heck of a price tag to say the least. They would have to cut new molds for the frames, but have to ammortize the costs over Performance Center production numbers running in the hundreds, not thousands. Would look cool, but cost a fortune.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
TAZ said:
[quote name='finalfusion']IMO if they just lengthen the frame/tac rail to the lenght of the slide it would look awesome!!!!! JMO

That modification would carry a heck of a price tag to say the least. They would have to cut new molds for the frames, but have to ammortize the costs over Performance Center production numbers running in the hundreds, not thousands. Would look cool, but cost a fortune.[/quote]

You 100% right TAZ....lol Would cost a fortune. But the thought is so niiiice.....lol Maybe they can make it work for the average working man like me? Sure do hope so!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts