MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put a M&P compact on layaway $459. I heard earlier smith was giving a range bag away. are they still doing that.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
yep there still doing it, seems like they extend it every month, as long as us S&W lovers keep spending our money on there product, the bags will keep coming!!!!

Congrats on your MPc

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Well, it's easy to extend the range bag offer when there aren't any range bags to deliver! I've been waiting for mine since March 5, March 14 and April 18 (well, the April 18 isn't really late). I just keep the faith, remain patient, and watch for the box. I just know that my day will come...

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Can't have too many...

Don't worry LegalRaptor, you'll get it soon. So far I've gotten five of them. The last two I gave away as gifts, one to my son and the other to my son in law. I'll be buying the MP 45 and a S & W 442 soon so I guess I'll have a few more. Love my Smitties and the range bags!

·
Registered
98 Posts
R Salesman said:
I just bought a M&P9c from my dealer and DID NOT get a range bag . . . should I have received one?

The dealer doesnt give them to you. You have to fill out the form and send it in along with a copy of the recipt to S&W, then in a few weeks you should have yourself a nice new bag.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts