MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can get aftermarket mags for all my M&P except the 22 Compact. I can also find OEM mags on ebay for all my M&P for $15 except the 22 Compact. I’ve found nothing but OEM and close to full price for this gun, oddly. Is there nothing else? i need several spare mags for this gun alone, much less all the rest so $30 - $35 a pop isn’t in the plans.

·
Registered
591 Posts
F cheaper than dirt. I wont gibe them my money ever.
Try
Vizards guns and ammo
Sportsmans outdoor superstore.

Local gun shop also.

That Im aware no aftermarket suppliers for M&P mags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
When shopping for anything I do a 'net search for "the item for sale". Sometimes the big places are least expensive and other times a tiny little place I never heard of pops up with an unbelievable price.

I just put an arm braced gun together and saved hundreds by shopping around and not being in a rush. No part of the build came from any company that anyone would recognize.

The more common the gun the better the chances of finding great prices if one just waits. In a hurry? Then that option disappears.

The gun I just assembled uses $50 mags. The best I could do was to shave off $4 per mag' and I don't see that changing any time soon. But if it does I'll buy a few more. Right now I have 4 mags for that gun and that's actually below my minimum when I have a gun that I'm serious about. But again, I'm not in a hurry. I'll be patient and wait.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sheet of 22ga sheetmetal is only $8 so I’m just making a few. Besides i can make a 20 round mag for target practice while I’m at it.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts