MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
There sure is - me! I live in Southwest Mobile county, and own 3 M&P pistols - a 45 (full size), a 40 S&W (full size), and a 9mm (compact).

The first M&P I had the opportunity to shoot was a full size model in 40 S&W at a gun shop that had an indoor range. The manager handed me the pistol and gave me 10 rounds of ammo to put through it. I shot it at 21 feet, placing all 10 rounds in an overlapping pattern in the 2" diameter bullseye. I was extremely impressed by its trigger, feel and accuracy.

The first M&P I bought was in 45 ACP. It replaced a Glock 36. It originally came with the thumb safety, which I removed. I then installed Nitesiter Photo Luminescent sights (which I charge with a UV flashlight before retiring), and hung an Insight M3 Tactical Illuminator on its utility rails. I keep it fully loaded (10+1) with Remington Golden Saber 185GR JHP, and use it for my night stand gun. I also found out that it will feed and cycle CCI shot shells. I tested it twice using 3 rounds both times.

As soon as I was able, I bought a full size model in 40 S&W, then a 9mm Compact. I hope I'm able to grab a 40 S&W Compact in the near future, along with a 357 Sig barrel.

·
Registered
410 Posts
West Mobile.

Just bought a M&P 9 Pro CORE with 4.25 " barrel yesterday. Ordered Comp Tac holster and mag holder last night.

Mostly a 1911 guy but decided to try a M&P for Point & Shoot Competition. Use 45 ACP for Bowling Pin Shoots.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A little north of Mobile

Evergreen..........just got first M&P, a 9L.

I carry a Glock Model 22 for work, but wanted to see what all the M&P fuss is about. I was raised on S&W wheelguns and was an early adopter with the S&W Model 39 and 59 back in the day.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts