MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title ask`s... curious to know your thoughts and how you like the 4in Performance Center Shield 45.
What version do you have, ported vs non-ported, sights/fiber optic vs night sights, red dot version.
What ammo do you use... hows the accuracy... hows the trigger... how many rds shot so far.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have both the ported 3.3 inch PC 45 Shield and the new PC four inch non ported 45, plain jane. No ports, no red dot. Both shoot wonderfully, but I am leaning toward the four inch. No flash in dim light, and the recoil is about the same in both. They are shooters. I carry Winchester 230 grain Ranger T-Series for duty and off duty carry.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have both the ported 3.3 inch PC 45 Shield and the new PC four inch non ported 45, plain jane. No ports, no red dot. Both shoot wonderfully, but I am leaning toward the four inch. No flash in dim light, and the recoil is about the same in both. They are shooters. I carry Winchester 230 grain Ranger T-Series for duty and off duty carry.
Same here. The first 4 inch i bought is non-ported. I prefer it over the ported models due to how dirty the ported model internals get.

I think the recoil is close, as the 4 inch non-ported has a little more beef to cushion the recoil pulse. Much better RSA too.

The ammo i seem to like lately is the winchester ranger T, or the PDX1. 7yd bullseyes all day long.

Also, the 4 inch PC has a much better sear than previous 3.3 PC`s & standard models.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Makes me wonder how a non PC 4” trigger might feel? I know it’s not being offered that way (yet), but my Shield .45 has a fine trigger right out of the box. Would love it in a 4” version.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looking for a iwb

I have the new shield PC 4 inch with the red dot on top. Love the gun shoots great, I can’t seem to find a IWB holster that will accommodate the red dot

Help:

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have the new shield PC 4 inch with the red dot on top. Love the gun shoots great, I can’t seem to find a IWB holster that will accommodate the red dot

Help:
Try Black Rhino Concealment. They have the most options I have seen and they are excellent to work with.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I too am most interested in the 4” non-ported. Love my 3.1” (Gold Dot 230 gr), and waiting for the price to drop after the first wave of demand passes through? Following this thread closely.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts