MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to purchase modified drop in parts for the M&P 9mm. It would be far simpler than modifiying the stock parts... Does anybody make them?

Regards,

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Good Q for DAN B. BTW, Dan could you modify trigger parts like a sear and sell them to a newb?

:?:

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
if u do a search Dan has said he will be offering a drop in, but it wont be anywhere as good as his trigger job when u send ur gun in.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I talked to Dan via e-mail the other day on this very subject. He will not sell a sear because of the variance in triggers in these guns. What works well in one may be unsafe or unfirable in another. We will just have to keep waiting and wishing, meanwhile I will be doing my own trigger job.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Instead of waiting and wishing just mail your gun to Dan, David, Ronnie, etc. and have them work their magic.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't mind paying Dan or anyone $50 bucks to do the work on my gun, but $40 for shipping TWICE is a little outrageous! I would have sent the handgun if it wasn't for the shipping...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Shipping is my big hurdle as well. I would send it in, but now I have to wait and get enough money to get all the work done at one time....one shipping charge.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
readyme said:
Shipping is my big hurdle as well. I would send it in, but now I have to wait and get enough money to get all the work done at one time....one shipping charge.

Very true!

I have the cash it's that it just hurts $80 on just shipping... ouch.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
As per the instructions the trigger work is actually pretty easy except for the FP block. Dan will sell that part already done!! Thanks Dan!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
coltman1985 said:
As per the instructions the trigger work is actually pretty easy except for the FP block. Dan will sell that part already done!! Thanks Dan!!

How much for a prepped FP block from Dan?

Thanks

The Guinea

1 - 12 of 12 Posts