MP-Pistol Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
It's not great but has gotten better here. Walley world has been a little more consistant lately. Lucky to find a couple WWB went to 10-12 boxes now. Seems like the more "we" buy the more they are getting.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I've been patient with this order,
.. mainly because I did order it to pad my stock of .45 a little before prices increased any further. Fortunatelly I have a pretty good stash of .45 that I purchased last year before many suppliers became non exsistant on quality ammo.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Went to Walmart early yesterday morning, and they had a bunch of 9mm and .45 wwb 100 packs (probably 20 of each caliber) here in mid-Oklahoma. I always go in the morning around 7 or 7:30, and I've been told by employees at multiple walmarts that the key is to go early. I don't know if this is really true or not. Maybe I just get lucky

·
Registered
340 Posts
Man, finding .45 ammo at Walmart or anywhere else for that matter is like finding gold flakes in your tap water! Usually they have plenty of 9mm and a few .40 Wwb of 100 and federal .40 fmj....plenty of rifle, but I am also hunting for some .22wmr, those are at a scarce too! well around here.....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Not much ammo in my area, Walmart usually has 40 sw wwb, they have been out the last three visits I made. Thery have also been out of 9mm and 45.

Anyone have experience with Mastercast reloads in Pa?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.