MP-Pistol Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts
Hmmm born in florida, live in florida, but I've hunted in Hampton county S.C. for about 11 years! I'm pretty much a cracker.

Air Force brat born in Fla living in the gun loving state of Georgia outside Hotlanta.

Greetings from what Fritz Hollings once called the most important city in South Carolina - Charlotte. I'm glad to hear from Gamecocks. I grew up in Columbia. In fact, I could do with a visit to Maurice's right now.

Greetings from what Fritz Hollings once called the most important city in South Carolina - Charlotte. I'm glad to hear from Gamecocks. I grew up in Columbia. In fact, I could do with a visit to Maurice's right now.

i lived in columbia for about a month and miss maurice's bbq along with fat buddies.
thankfully we have chick-fil-a here in missouri...

we have Roberto's mexican food. We all would die without it. no one knows this but this is the only reason we let the mexicans come here. Americans can't cook mexican food. I would give the burritos up for some room though...

present and accounted for from the Replubic of Kalifornia.

New to the Forum... from the Charleston SC area... Thank God though not a Clemson or SC fan so I stay outta that:) It is great to be a Florida Gator (I am from FL)

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.