MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, you might get a kick out of this. Not sure if it’s true, but here is what I was told:

A guy bought a piece of property in Portugal. It had this barn that had been sealed shut for 15 years. So he grinds off the rusty old lock on the rusty old door and look at what he found.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
that property just helped him retire

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dakotaman said:
Saw that on another forum, apparently the story is fake but the barn is real. Here's a link:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/automobiles/barnfind.asp

Yeah, that is much more plausible. The story sounded a little fishy. If someone was selling property with a “barn” of that size, how could you not want to know what was inside before you sold it? That’s a warehouse not a barn.

·
Registered
708 Posts
funny how people think they can "buy and sell" property.. or even "own" property

Land is something you cannot make more of.

funny how you have a piece of paper saying you "own" this land.. I can make a piece of paper too and claim i "own" this land 1 day before you did..

·
Registered
154 Posts
darklyte24 said:
funny how people think they can "buy and sell" property.. or even "own" property

Land is something you cannot make more of.

funny how you have a piece of paper saying you "own" this land.. I can make a piece of paper too and claim i "own" this land 1 day before you did..

where do you live? since you don't believe in the ownership of property, I'm going to come over to your house and take everything. that sounds about right... after all, we should just be living in a giant commune shouldn't we?

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
What we have here kids is a prime example of what happens to your brain when you do drugs.

Let this be a lesson to you all 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts