MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to get the name right on this part, but does any one know if Mr. Burrell has any firing pin blocks cut (ie rounded) the way he shows in his sticky. It would make it easier to buy one pre-cut (so I would not over do it LOL).

How many of you have done trigger work on your pistols and what has been the outcome (and how difficult to cut the sear correctly and round out the firing pin block).

·
Registered
26 Posts
It was not difficult at all to do the work discribed. Just take it slow and do what you feel comfortable with. Check your work often to make sure you are not going too far and remember, nothing you do is totally permenant. All the parts you work on can be replaced at a small cost.

I worked on the FPB a little differently than shown. I mounted the part in a electric drill to turn it against different grit stones to get the shape I wanted. I completed it with a polishing compound to a mirror finish. The FPB came out perfect as well as the rest of the work. I like the feel and fuction of the trigger as compared to stock.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I followed the directions and it turned out great! Could not ask for a better trigger. One word of caution, put your slide in a bag when you r/r the rear sight so the spring doesn't get away from you. And no, Dan isn't selling and pre done parts... yet!

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'd feel a lot more comfortable if I could get the parts I'm going to change before attempting this... Where would I order them from?

·
Registered
246 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts