MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to stay on top of training accessories for the M&P as I'd really like an airsoft and an dummy gun (red gun, blue gun, etc.) So far I haven't seen anybody making either. Anyone have more info on this?

Thanks,

Whisper

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had not noticed that ASP was making M&P redguns; that's great news.

The training barrels are a good idea but are not well suited for what I want -- sparring, practicing gun grabs, sparring, etc.

Now if someone will just make an airsoft M&P, I will be set.

Thanks,

Whisper

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
blade tech has the replacement barrels for the M&P for training

·
Registered
190 Posts
Rings has blue guns also. The blue guns are better overall than the red guns put out by ASP

·
Registered
288 Posts
No, they list SOFTAIRUSA as their American distributor, but the SoftAir website says that it has not been updated since February and so does not yet show the MP I guess.

·
Registered
270 Posts
KWC is a very good company. They are the Taiwan equivalent or off-shoot of a Japanese airsoft company. I used to sell KWC Glocks for training. Interesting, I was looking at my distributors website for M&P replicas and they showed none. I will check with KWC today.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i-SHOT said:
KWC is a very good company. They are the Taiwan equivalent or off-shoot of a Japanese airsoft company. I used to sell KWC Glocks for training. Interesting, I was looking at my distributors website for M&P replicas and they showed none. I will check with KWC today.

Let us know, please.

These would be great for training and plinkin' ... and make my wife happy when I tell her my "new gun" didn't cost another $500! :wink:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I wouldnt mind a BB gun for scaring a bird or two...

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
i-SHOT said:

So is it an actual BB gun or an airsoft. I wouldn't mind one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
raz-0 said:
So is it an actual BB gun or an airsoft. I wouldn't mind one.

It's a 6mm airsoft pistol. I just wish it had a blowback slide and didn't use CO2, but at least that means it will be fairly cheap.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I have been looking at both Ring and ASP for M&P dummies and have found nothing. does any one have a stock # or link to the product?

I just ordered materials for casting my own training dummies. Now if Ican just find a Full size M&P to borrow...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Rings is making the full size M&P blue gun. Oftentimes, with the newer guns, it takes a while for them to get that info up on their website. Contact them via phone and they'll be able to help you.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
luvmy40 said:
Ordered a full size M&P Blue Gun yesterday. Unpainted. $48.00 shipped.

Thanks Kevin
Give us the low down, like stock number, pics, links... Thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts