MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy at the shop told me he uses these in the 6 9mm that he owns and has had no problems them. I will shoot a clip or two of them next week and see how they shoot compared to the Federals that I have been carrying.

·
Registered
29 Posts
MC said:
Guy at the shop told me he uses these in the 6 9mm that he owns and has had no problems them. I will shoot a clip or two of them next week and see how they shoot compared to the Federals that I have been carrying.

DID HE JUST SAY CLIP????

·
Registered
498 Posts
BMWIDES said:
[quote name='MC']Guy at the shop told me he uses these in the 6 9mm that he owns and has had no problems them. I will shoot a clip or two of them next week and see how they shoot compared to the Federals that I have been carrying.

DID HE JUST SAY CLIP????[/quote]

...puts on flame retardant protective clothing and waits for the fun to begin... :twisted:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I shoot Black Hills in .40 155 grain and .45 230 grain but not 9mm. I consider it to be very consistent, high quality, match self defense ammunition and am sure their 9mm would be the same. You really can't go wrong with anything from Black Hills. Personally I prefer a 124 grain +P in 9mm. Its a magazine not a clip btw...;-)

http://www.black-hills.com/factorynew.htm

9MM LUGER

115 Gr. Jacketed Hollow Point+P

Velocity 1300 FPS

Energy 431 Ft. Lbs.

124 Gr. Jacketed Hollow Point+P

Velocity 1250 FPS

Energy 430 Ft. Lbs.

115 Gr. Full Metal Jacket

Velocity 1150 FPS

Energy 336 Ft. Lbs.

147 Gr. Jacketed HP Subsonic

Velocity 975 FPS

Energy 309 Ft. Lbs.

115 Gr. EXP (Extra Power) HP

Velocity 1250 FPS

Energy 400 Ft. Lbs.

124 Gr. Jacketed Hollow Point

Velocity 1150 FPS

Energy 363 Ft. Lbs.

.40 SMITH & WESSON

155 Gr. Jacketed Hollow Point

Velocity 1150 FPS

Energy 450 Ft. Lbs.

180 Gr. Jacketed Hollow Point

Velocity 1000 FPS

Energy 400 Ft. Lbs.

.45 ACP

230 Gr. Full Metal Jacket

Velocity 850 FPS

Energy 368 Ft. Lbs.

185 Gr. Jacketed Hollow Point

Velocity 1000 FPS

Energy 411 Ft. Lbs.

230 Gr. Jacketed Hollow Point

Velocity 850 FPS

Energy 368 Ft. Lbs.

230 Gr. Jacketed Hollow Point+P

Velocity 950 FPS

Energy 460 Ft. Lbs.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah sorry guys...I normally do use Mag. instead of Clip...it's Friday okay, cut me some slack. In case I don't get to drink a beer please drink one for me...it's been a rough couple of weeks.

Thanks for the info Steelshooter, I'll post back how they perform when I get a chance to empty a MAGAZINE into a target.

·
Registered
559 Posts
MC - You could always *use* a magazine for a target too, and shoot a magazine into a magazine.

I've gone through numerous boxes of the BH 124 grain +P in my CZ-75B and Beretta 92 Brigadier with no problems and complete satisfaction. They actually shoot right at the published velocity from the Beretta, too.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I shoot Black Hills 115gr +p in my PM9

Just bought the BH 124 gr +p foe use the M&P9C - may use these in the PM9 also -

1 - 8 of 8 Posts