MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I currently own a Glock 19 on which I use bike tire inner tubing to improve the grip. It really improves the feel of the grip to me. I recently tried an M&P 9mm at the range, and liked how it felt and shot, but the grips seemed a bit slick to me. I was wondering if the ol' inner tube trick would work on an M&P as well. Has anyone tried it yet? If so, I'd love to see some pics. I am seriously considering getting an M&P 9mm compact for a CCW. Thanks!

Chris

·
Registered
190 Posts
I originally had a section of intertube on my MP40 until I sent the pistol off to Dan Burwell for his sharksin treatment to the pistol. The intertube works, but I prefer the tretament work that was done.

·
Registered
471 Posts
IMHO, the Compact fits my hand so well, I will do nothing to mess it up. It feels like it was made just for me!!

Ron

·
Registered
167 Posts
+1 on the Hogue Handall grip sleeve. Albeit more expensive than a free bicycle inner tube, it has a slight palm swell as well as finger grooves for repeated indexing. I'm using one w/ the small backstrap and it works for me. Don't let the eleven bucks be a deterrent. :?

-B

·
Registered
189 Posts
Boris said:
+1 on the Hogue Handall grip sleeve. .....it has a slight palm swell as well as finger grooves for repeated indexing.

-B
I bought the M&P specifically to get away from Glock's finger grooves and backstrap hump.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts