MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a hard case for my PC M&P CORE with a RMR mounted, would like it to be as small as possible. It looks like the dimensions of the Pelican 1170 would work but I"m not sure about the interior height as it's only 6". Still waiting for my paperwork do go through before I can actually pick up my pistol so thought I would ask what cases you guys use...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So after a lot of reading and watching Youtube videos I decided to go with the Pelican Vault v100. I felt the dimensions were a better choice as the v100 is 8" tall rather than 6" for the 1170. Both were within $5, I paid $39 for the v100. I'm very happy with the size, seems to be perfect for my PC 5" CORE with light and red dot and 4 total mags. My only minor complaint is the type of foam they used felt cheap and not dense enough, it doesn't cut easily with an electric meat knife, a sharp blade, or scissors (I tried all). I ended up with an "ok" for me cutout but had to throw away the pieces I cut out so I would need to order more foam if I changed guns at some point.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts