MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Yep,

I will say the first time I tried them I thought they were too tight. I didn't actually put them on my belt I was just playing with them before I sent to a customer. But after giving myself a few wedgies with my comptac double mag pouch. I thought I'd give them a try I figured with a heat gun I could fix the too tight thing. I ordered some from Jester they showed up here 2 days later and I still thought they felt tight like the earlier ones I had tried. Before screwing with them I thought I'd at least give them a try first, Well I was WRONG!!! they were really really fast! I couldn't belive it. I had my comptacs adjusted so there was basically no tension certainly in danger of falling out if I had to run, but the I-shot mag pouches were actually faster!! I am not sure how they do it but they hold more firmly and release much faster, and the best thing is no more wedgies
The comptac's had this nasty habit of snagging the mag and holding is so tight you couldn't get the mag out.

My wife tried them and made me get her some as well. So I geuss that gives them 2 thumbs up from our house.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I will have to give them a try. I just ordered a blade tech combo holster and double mag carrier from bladetech and should have it in a couple of weeks. I will more than like sell the carrier and buy these.

g10

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
choochboost said:
That's an odd looking angle on the clip, are these appropriate for everyday carry or just competition?
I know that looks like it would make it stand away from the body but it really doesn't. My wife and I went out the other night I wore one one along with a flashlight, and my full size M&P, I didn't fell it was printing at all.

of course my wife had to ask if I was expecting something bad. I replied nope, just preparing for it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
choochboost said:
That's an odd looking angle on the clip, are these appropriate for everyday carry or just competition?

Im assuming they would just be for competition use. Thats what I will be using them for.

g10

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
I use them for carry also. the angle looks bad, but it pulls tight to the body.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
choochboost said:
[quote name='Jester']I use them for carry also. the angle looks bad, but it pulls tight to the body.
Good to know. So how are they different, or better than Ready Tacticals?[/quote]

They are in stock. I tried to get ahold of ready tac for single stack mags, 1 email a week, for a month, and its been 3 months with no response.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts