MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here currently using the G-Code Incog holster? Saw a few people mention it in posts but not much info on it. Looking into gettin one for a Shield I just purchased. Looks like a solid option.

Photos of you wearing it? With the gun in the holster? Overall Impressions?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Very happy with mine. Tons of adjustment, nice and secure and comfy for my M&P FS 9mm and glock 17. I wear it at 3 o'clock.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very happy with mine. Tons of adjustment, nice and secure and comfy for my M&P FS 9mm and glock 17. I wear it at 3 o'clock.
Nice, any photos?

·
Registered
77 Posts
i use an incog regularly as well as a OTG. my incog has the mag carrier. i like it a lot. i bought the one for the 9c but the FS fits fine. i really like the clips on the incog. ut is very easy to put on versus having to lace your belt thru a clip. the tactical fuzz is also nice in the summer.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have one for my Glock. I will be getting one for my Shield as soon as they do another "Blood Stripe" run again.

Oh and 3 o'clock (right on your hip bone) is not the best place for this kind of holster. If you are going to IWB carry there, I recommend a leather/kydex hybrid. This INCOG shines AIWB from 1-2 or 10-11 o'clock depending if you are right or left handed.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just thought id update, ordered Sep 9th received it Sep 30th. Haven't worn it yet, but the quality is excellent.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had one for my 9c. Shelved it for a N82 tactical.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've been carrying my shield in the incog for about 4 months now and love it. I'm about to purchase the mag caddy for it as well. Hopefully it's comfortable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
InCog

This is the best holster I have used. I was a bit skeptical about the comfort when using the mag caddy but actually it is even more comfortable. I got it for my XDm and I am able to use the same holster for the XD subcompact and even fits the Glock 19 but I will probably order another one for the Glock. My friend carries MP9c and uses the Incog and he is extremely happy with it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I let two glock people try it while it held my smith and wesson. Both of them will be ordering at upcoming paycheck.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Saw one for sale in classifieds..... I'll be gettin one for my 9c.

Marc

·
Registered
77 Posts
I bought it :D

I'll compare it to my raven concealment

posted from my couch!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Raven and G code on the way

Give us a review of the Incog? I'm interested in one myself..

I have Raven and G code on the way.

Marc
Ret Disabled USAF 17 yrs
9c

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have an RCS phantom turned from OWB to IWB, carried at 1-2 oclock

Rockin an Ares Ranger belt as well

Roger that marc!

posted from my couch!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just checked the mail. Just got it in

Build quality is very nice, better finishing then the rcs. Even uses some alu mounting pieces.

The fuzz is nice, not sure how long it'll last.

Size is really really small.

uploadfromtaptalk1390359282455.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1390359305667.jpg

Remember this is an RCS phantom , owb converted to iwb

Rcs has an specific ACR that is more comparable to the incog

I'll give some wear reviews over the next few days

·
Registered
110 Posts
RCS has a new holster that should be coming out this year. From what I hear it will be able to be configured in different ways.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts