MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nice pic. What is the advantage of the Apex triggers? I am not talking about the sears or any other parts,
just the trigger.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a smoother, more crisp trigger pull, and a reduction in the weight of the pull...

·
Registered
47 Posts
a smoother, more crisp trigger pull, and a reduction in the weight of the pull...
I don't see how. The trigger is just a lever connected to the trigger bar. I recently installed an Apex
sear and their Ultimate Striker Block in my 2.0 Compact. It did improve the trigger pull noticeably.
But I stayed with the stock trigger because I do not like the safety blades in the middle of the Apex
triggers. Maybe there is more to the trigger than I realize.

·
Site Staff
9,600 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: NVO7S

·
Registered
437 Posts
Some people don't like the way the stock triggers are hinged/move as you pull the trigger.

And, the Apex trigger is part of the Apex trigger system. Sear, springs, etc.

The Apex trigger may not make your pistol shoot better, but dog gone it sure makes it feel better shooting it. I liked my first 2.0 Apex trigger kit installation so well (2.0 5" FDE 9MM) that I ordered another one for the 2.0 4" .45 acp before I even got the pistol delivered to my local FFL.

If I were in the market for another 2.0 M&P I'd be in the market for another Apex trigger kit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts