MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I damaged my Apex Alluminum trigger beyond repair wresting with that frkin pin during install... Does anyone have any suggestion obtaining a replacement??? I have no desire spending a third of the cost of my gum on another kit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Font Publication Book cover Advertising Poster

As you can see there is no fixing it. I tried to tap it it wouldn't budge. I used pushed it in too far with a vise to connect the trigger bar and was unable to tap back out. Tried to wedge it out with a screwdriver and whammo destroyed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UPDATE: APEX TACTICAL is AWESOME!

I spoke with Doug @ Apex. He offered to replace the trigger, installed to the trigger bar for the cost of shipping. I am super pleased. My guess is that the pre-installed trigger bar might be included in Apex future kits.

·
Registered
84 Posts
That would be a big help….that is certainly the toughest part of replacing the trigger! I kept driving the pin too shallow then too far and back and forth….

And you are right, Doug is awesome!

SB

·
Registered
84 Posts
I don’t remember the accessory pin relating to attaching the trigger bar….thought that was for aligning other components…I used the Apex jig for attaching the trigger bar but it takes concentration to whack it hard enough and straight but not too hard…my hands were quite tired after that…guess you could say I was “punch” drunk…LOL.

SB

·
Registered
8 Posts
UPDATE: APEX TACTICAL is AWESOME!

I spoke with Doug @ Apex. He offered to replace the trigger, installed to the trigger bar for the cost of shipping. I am super pleased. My guess is that the pre-installed trigger bar might be included in Apex future kits.
Yes Doug is a good guy, he’s been a great resource on a number of questions and issues I’ve had with items over the years

1 - 10 of 10 Posts