MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else tried the AEK trigger in the M&P 2.0? I put one in my 3.6" compact and it seems to work very well. I know Apex says it won't work but I am not sure why. I didn't make any other changes, springs or otherwise. I just got rid of that crappy S&W hinged trigger.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Has anyone else tried the AEK trigger in the M&P 2.0? I put one in my 3.6" compact and it seems to work very well. I know Apex says it won't work but I am not sure why. I didn't make any other changes, springs or otherwise. I just got rid of that crappy S&W hinged trigger.
I bought the kit that had the trigger, plunger, sear, and springs in it.

On the install I left the stock springs in it as the ones apex sends are a little higher pull weight.

Leaving the stock sear and trigger spring my pull averages right around 4 pounds and is smooth as glass with minimal reset and crisp break. I highly recommend them

Mine is installed in an m&p 2.0 3.6" .40 caliber.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
183 Posts
I put the kit in my carry gun M&P 3.6" compact. Probably 1,000 rounds of FMJ through it between training classes and range drills + another 200 rounds of hollow points (obviously before the pandemic put prices through the ceiling). I installed the full Apex kit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts