MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2.0 compact in 9mm, felt great but wanted to change out stock trigger for Apex flat trigger. Received the kit, viewed the on line videos and along with my Son installed the kit. Both of us have installed other triggers in both rifles and pistols so we understood the video.

Everything went well, when we tried it we found the trigger would not reset, the only way the trigger will reset is if I lock the slide back and then depress the slide stop letting the slide go home. The trigger will reset every time I do this but will not reset any other way.
We re-did the installation and get the same results.
Anyone have this issue before or any suggestions? I emailed Apex on Sunday and am just waiting to hear back.

Thank you,
Highlander0321

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
Have you tried to call Apex? You might try that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I recently purchased a 2.0 compact in 9mm, felt great but wanted to change out stock trigger for Apex flat trigger. Received the kit, viewed the on line videos and along with my Son installed the kit. Both of us have installed other triggers in both rifles and pistols so we understood the video.

Everything went well, when we tried it we found the trigger would not reset, the only way the trigger will reset is if I lock the slide back and then depress the slide stop letting the slide go home. The trigger will reset every time I do this but will not reset any other way.
We re-did the installation and get the same results.
Anyone have this issue before or any suggestions? I emailed Apex on Sunday and am just waiting to hear back.

Thank you,
Highlander0321

I have similar problems, did you find a solution.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts