MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola!

It has come to my attention that upon my departure to Ecuador on 14 Nov my stepson decided it would be fun to post here in my name. Seems he has pissed off a few of the members with his posts and PM's. I'm beside myself. I can see some of his comments still here and they are way out of line. My PM list is gone but a few friends called my wife and asked what the hell was going on. Between them they figured it out. Having been on line only a few times in months but posts kept appearing it was apparent someone was posting from my computer. When confronted in late November he admitted all to my wife and was evicted from our house and sent to live with his father.

To all he offended, insulted and lied to my sincere apologies. I'll figure all this out upon my return in February.

·
Registered
505 Posts
i was curious abou that myself....my mom actually moved to ecuador to be a missionary with my step dad about a year ago

·
Registered
165 Posts
depends on the region of Ecuador. I don't imagine the capital city gets as much seafood as the coastal cities. Being that it is the highest capital city in the world. and stuck way up in the clouds, a long way from the ocean or any rivers really.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Captain Ray said:
I think they eat just beans and rice.. and whatever seafood they can mussle up (pun)

Raymond

HMMM

That's what i had for lunch today!! Puerto Rican style with Ground Beef

My favorite!!

Y

1 - 7 of 7 Posts