MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to be having trouble finding 10 round AR mags, anybody know of a place to get some that are decent quality?? I see a lot of 20+ mags out there but live in a crappy state, the highest capacity I can get is 15 rounds (which I don't even think they make for the AR).

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
finalfusion said:
Let me know how they work Zippy!

As soon as I get the chance ..... considering I haven't gotten the AR just yet LOL I ordered a Rock River Arms build about a month ago so it's going to take about another 2-3 weeks to get here.

I finally got a hold of some ammo (which seems to be scarce) on the way and now some mags. Figure by the time I get everything the rifle should be here.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Right on brother!!!

Thats going to be one hell of a package!!!!.....lol

Enjoy :wink:

greatzippy said:
[quote name='finalfusion']Let me know how they work Zippy!

As soon as I get the chance ..... considering I haven't gotten the AR just yet LOL I ordered a Rock River Arms build about a month ago so it's going to take about another 2-3 weeks to get here.

I finally got a hold of some ammo (which seems to be scarce) on the way and now some mags. Figure by the time I get everything the rifle should be here.[/quote]

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
I've only got 3 and they are getting lonely in the safe, they need some brothers in arms.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Just flippin awesome G56!! Cant wait until I have siblings like this!!! Nice family you have here!!!

G56 said:
I've only got 3 and they are getting lonely in the safe, they need some brothers in arms.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, very nice. Can't wait till the arrival of my first
Just a few more weeks. After that I think it's gonna be a new pistol of some sort.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
And then??.....lol We all have a sickness here

greatzippy said:
Yes, very nice. Can't wait till the arrival of my first
Just a few more weeks. After that I think it's gonna be a new pistol of some sort.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
finalfusion said:
And then??.....lol We all have a sickness here

Honestly ... I wouldn't mind adding a P90 to the house, don't know exactly what it is but I'm rather facinated with it. Granted the civy version has the longer barrel and the ammo for it cost a fair amount of $$.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Yes the FN P90's are sick!!! Like I said in another post, only if I were a millionare...lol

greatzippy said:
[quote name='finalfusion']And then??.....lol We all have a sickness here

Honestly ... I wouldn't mind adding a P90 to the house, don't know exactly what it is but I'm rather facinated with it. Granted the civy version has the longer barrel and the ammo for it cost a fair amount of $$.[/quote]

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
G56 said:

John you know those little beauties would feel very welcome at my place if you sent them my way...
:wink:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
greatzippy said:
Cool, thanks .... doesn't seem to be many 10 rounds mags out there.

I ordered a few of these;

http://www.cproductsllc.com/Merchant2/merc...gory_Code=10rnd

Not too sure how I feel about plastic mags and these were only $2 more.

Hate to drag up an old post but being it took so long for my AR to show up ......

So far so good with these mags except that the standard magpuls (the ones that go around the mag) don't work, the mags are too small and go into the reciever too much and push them right off.

But the performance has been fine from what I can tell.

·
Registered
1 Posts
15 round AR mags

Here are some 15 round mags Paul makes. They are great.

AR-15 Type Magazine

15 Round New Jersey legal with Magpul Enhanced II anti-tilt orange followers, black Mar-Lube body, chrome silicon springs and a fixed proprietary base.

www arms-n-ammo com

click on accessories, they are half down the page.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: 15 round AR mags

larain60 said:
Here are some 15 round mags Paul makes. They are great.

AR-15 Type Magazine

15 Round New Jersey legal with Magpul Enhanced II anti-tilt orange followers, black Mar-Lube body, chrome silicon springs and a fixed proprietary base.

www arms-n-ammo com

click on accessories, they are half down the page.

I don't know if I should thank you or hate you .... I just paid off my credit card :roll:

Wonder if anyone would want to buy my 10 round mags from me so I don't feel too bad getting a bunch of these :?: I got 7 of them still in good condition, only used a few times

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sharpshooter...what type of 10 rounders do have?....and what $ are you asking for them.

I'm out here in california and need some 10 rounders for my Remington pump.

Steve

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sdown said:
Sharpshooter...what type of 10 rounders do have?

I'm guessing you mean me??

I ordered a few of these, they've been working just fine for me;

http://www.cproductsllc.com/Merchant2/merc...gory_Code=10rnd

They sell them for $15.20, I only put about 400 rounds thru my AR so the mags are pretty much brand new .... $12 is 20% off so prob somewhere around there I guess. Shipping is prob about $5 UPS or USPS.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts