MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Grant posts this chart frequently in the M&P Rifle thread, a good reference chart.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
rerun but a good rerun at that

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
park ranger said:
Sorry Morgan,

I never saw it on any of the posts and thought is might be of interest...

No issues, its a great chart and I am happy to see it again. :wink:

·
Registered
648 Posts
The chart was put together by a guy called "Rob_S" and many members of M4Carbine.net had input in it.

C4

·
Registered
514 Posts
Sorry to bring back an old thread but has anyone updated this AR Chart? I would love to see how the ADS rifle compares to the others.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Got to the M4Carbine thread that DrMark posted the link to. Rob_S updates it there.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
DM-SC said:
Got to the M4Carbine thread that DrMark posted the link to. Rob_S updates it there.
I don't believe it has been updated to include the ADS. It should compare favorably, but behind Colt, LMT and Noveske, which comprise the top tier. If you search at M4Carbine on ADS you can find some good discussions about it. Based on build specs, my guess is that it would rank ahead of the M&P 15 due to the 4150 1:7 twist barrel and M4 feedramps.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Austin12Gauge said:
[quote name='DM-SC']Got to the M4Carbine thread that DrMark posted the link to. Rob_S updates it there.
I don't believe it has been updated to include the ADS. It should compare favorably, but behind Colt, LMT and Noveske, which comprise the top tier. If you search at M4Carbine on ADS you can find some good discussions about it. Based on build specs, my guess is that it would rank ahead of the M&P 15 due to the 4150 1:7 twist barrel and M4 feedramps.[/quote]

The ADS does rank above S&W, but when you factor in the $100 mail in rebate that S&W is currently offering, the ADS falls behind the S&W AR IMHO.

C4

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
C4iGrant said:
The ADS does rank above S&W, but when you factor in the $100 mail in rebate that S&W is currently offering, the ADS falls behind the S&W AR IMHO.
Well, there you go - thanks Grant! Also, the basic ADS does not come with a rear BUIS according to their web site: http://www.adsrifles.com/index_files/Page453.htm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts