MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As soon as I get this ruptured disk and pinched nerve in my back fixed I am selling off my big game fishing equipment. Docters say my days offshore are over
Sooooo I guess there is a 15A in my future.

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
One of the things I really like about my AR's is the light recoil, as I get older recoil seems to be more prevalent, shooting my AK bruises me, but not my AR's!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
G56 said:
One of the things I really like about my AR's is the light recoil, as I get older recoil seems to be more prevalent, shooting my AK bruises me, but not my AR's!

I bought an Enidine AR-Restor for mine and you hardly get anything... I think I get about 1" of muzzle lift and no force against my shoulder what-so-ever (well, maybe a pound to two pounds, but not noticeable by me). My handguard is identical to yours, so I don't have a tripod or spare grip on the front, so i'm typically holding my mag... which offers little to no ability to hold down a 20" bull barrel LOL.

Once you fire a 5.56/.223 out of an AR, you'll want to empty the clip asap so you can fire some more :twisted:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Grimwulff said:
[quote name='G56']One of the things I really like about my AR's is the light recoil, as I get older recoil seems to be more prevalent, shooting my AK bruises me, but not my AR's!

I bought an Enidine AR-Restor for mine and you hardly get anything... I think I get about 1" of muzzle lift and no force against my shoulder what-so-ever (well, maybe a pound to two pounds, but not noticeable by me). My handguard is identical to yours, so I don't have a tripod or spare grip on the front, so i'm typically holding my mag... which offers little to no ability to hold down a 20" bull barrel LOL.

Once you fire a 5.56/.223 out of an AR, you'll want to empty the clip asap so you can fire some more :twisted:[/quote]

Give us a pic of that bad boy....

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
[quote name='Grimwulff'][quote name='G56']One of the things I really like about my AR's is the light recoil, as I get older recoil seems to be more prevalent, shooting my AK bruises me, but not my AR's!

Once you fire a 5.56/.223 out of an AR, you'll want to empty the clip asap so you can fire some more :twisted:[/quote]

Give us a pic of that bad boy....[/quote]

I don't have a digital camera
I just have a video camera.

I have a video of me holding it to show it off... I can post that, but I don't have any stills

1 - 5 of 5 Posts